Back Pain Treatment at Your Chiropractor in Estepona, Malaga Spain
Are you in need of a chiropractor in Estepona, Malaga Spain to help you with your back pain? You’ve come to the right place! The team at Result Care, led by our chiropractor, Ron van der Veen, is standing by to provide you the relief you need.
Causes of Back Pain
You may never have experienced back pain before and are not quite sure what the cause might be. Back pain can arise whether you are sedentary or athletic and can affect people from all walks of life. Major causes of back pain include:
* Poor posture/form: If you stand or walk without maintaining good posture, your back can start suffering as it goes out of balance.
* Career/ergonomics: Sitting at a desk all day and staring at a computer can lead to back pain, as can moving improperly while performing manual labor.
* Active lifestyle: People who are active, including sports enthusiasts and regular exercisers are prone to back pain as they push, pull, strain and stretch their bodies while in motion.
* Bulging disc: If you have been diagnosed with a bulging disc, you can expect t to cause painful sensations in your back.
* Muscle strain: Overdoing it when lifting or moving things can result in strained muscles and a sore back that calls for treatment by a chiropractor.
Different Types of Back Pain
Each patient will have different medical circumstances and reasons for back pain. We treat all forms of back pain at our clinic and we welcome the opportunity to provide relief to you for your case of:
* Lower back pain
* Middle back pain
* Upper back pain
Whether your pain is moderate to severe or how it was caused, you can rest assured that the team at Result Care has experience treating bad backs for a wide range of patients and circumstances. This is why we get so much referral business from our satisfied patients.
Treating Back Pain with Chiropractic Care
Patients who have limited or no experience visiting a chiropractor will appreciate an overview of how back pain is treated. Those who prefer a non-surgical approach that does not rely on pain medication opt for chiropractic care.
Your chiropractor has a range of techniques to apply to your back and will come up with a customized treatment plan just for you after giving you a thorough examination.
You will also discuss your lifestyle and what you hope to get out of treatment. The chiropractor can manually manipulate the spine to improve your mobility and cut down on pain and stiffness. When muscle spasms occur, massage therapy may be employed as well.
The chiropractor wants you to maintain your back health going forward, so you will learn how to improve your posture, exercise to boost your back strength and move better to avoid back issues from flaring up again.
Left untreated, a bad back will reduce your quality of life, preventing you from giving your all when at work, school and at home. Whether you have discomfort in your lower, middle or upper back region, our team is here to assist you. For more information on our approach to back pain or to make an appointment for treatment in Estepona, please contact Result Care today.